Music All Around

Monday, December 31, 2012

Taking a break....

It has been a few good years and a pretty decent run. I wouldn't say I have gotten bored or that I have lost the passion for the things I love. This is far from how things are. I just feel that I need some time away from doing the main blog. 

I appreciate all of the readers, all of the support I have gotten over the years. I want to thank all of the artists, PR people, and everyone else who has made it possible to share with the world in my own way the music I enjoy. 

I will still have Twitter and the Tumblr micro-blog running. Perhaps in time this blog will return. If not, there is always an opportunity to come back with another. Until then.....

Please check out Mixed Genre Me over at Tumblr or follow me @cbmam on Twitter. 

Have a safe and Happy New Year!!! 

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Powered By Blogger